Automatic Tissue Processor
Automatic Tissue Processor
Product Code : 38
Brand Name : Automatic Tissue Pro
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 30000 INR/Unit
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- For Industrial
- Product Type
- Automatic Tissue Processor
- 1010 Millimeter (mm)
- 36 mm
- 450 Millimeter (mm)
- 1000x420x450 Millimeter (mm)
- 800 Watt (w)
- 110-220 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel
Our firm has successfully expanded its business in market by manufacturing and supplying Automatic Tissue Processor. This machine is extensively used to analyze and prepare tissues by fixing, staining and dehydrating. The machine provided by us is manufactured using the superior quality components with the aid of sophisticated techniques by our skilled professionals. Moreover, this Automatic Tissue Processor can be availed from us in various specifications at marginal prices.
- High accuracy
- Elevated durability
- Fully automatic
- Power efficient
- Progression from the neutral stage, through the dehydration stages and to its ultimate embedding in wax with 12 processing phases.
- Quite detailed methods can be easily used for preparing histology tissues.
- The endmost two stages are thermostatically disciplined wax baths.
- Very simple programming of the machine by cutting notches at coveted timing sets on the disc calibrated for 24 hrs.
- If in use with single load head, 43 tissues can be prepared for nonequivalent immersion time, and with dual load head 86 tissues is processed using the equivalent immersion time.
- The 24 hours delay timer is also provided for routine and weekend delay starting.
- Both the baskets keep revolving to insure better penetration.
- All beakers stay covered end-to-end evaporation.
- On the cycle completion the unit automatically turns locked to keep double processing and the tissues stay embedded in the wax bath until separated.
Safety Device: The inbuilt safety device protects the tissues by not letting them to shift from 10th to 11th / 11th to 12th stage in case the wax is not melted. It prevents any mishap due to power failure of nonfunctional of the wax baths.
Accessories: The equipment is provided with 2 S.S. Basket Rotors, 2 S.S. Wax Baths, 6 S.S. Tissue capsules, 2 S.S. Baskets, 10 Borosil Glass Beakers without lip and 5 numbers of 24 hrs. Calibrated metallic timing disc and one notch cutting plier. Appropriate to work on 220 V, 50 Hz, single phase, AC supply.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15-20 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India